Monday, November 19, 2012

Hands for them


I look at my hands
these precious things that Allah lent to me
I won't take for granted
I won't do something that can bring the wrath of Allah
thounsand miles away
there are people who needs my hands to help them
to wipe their bloods
to cure their cuts
to cheer them up
hold their hands tight
stand shoulder to shoulder
fight together
sing the song of the independence
because them and i believe
one day Palestine will be free
Israel will be vanished
forever and ever


~~Anonymous, Hacker Activist~~~
We will be with you. No matter how dark it may seem, 
no matter how alone and abandoned you may feel – know that 
tens of thousands of us in Anonymous are with you and 
working tirelessly around the clock to bring you 
every aid and assistance that we can.

We Are Anonymous
We Are Everywhere
We Are Legion
We Do Not Forgive
We Do Not Forget

source[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

pandangan korang