Saturday, September 29, 2012

recharge

Assalammualaikum wbt,


ooohhhh..it's such very refreshing and peaceful evening..
back to my lovely hometown, no type-on-keyboard sounds
no freeze-to-death in office, no sound of people arguing on some matters
it's time to recharge..henshinn!!!
while listening to indie songs..smooth and relax
play around with my anak2 kucing..meow3x = 3
rasa macam nak ari2 ari sabtu & ahad je..hehehe
ditambah dengan jalur lebar(broadband) yang sangat ngam
& serasi di umah tok ku ini..
reconnected to World Wide Web
sumpah laju!! eh.

if only if i have a DSLR
i will capture the great scenery of my hometown
chekit, chekit, chekit!
no matter what..
i will get my own DSLR by the end of my internship
before my convocation ceremony = )
yoshh!! i will babeh..


these pictures were captured by my 2.0 megapixels 'DSLR'~~








Yosh..
till then..
Wassalam.. = 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

pandangan korang